Wednesday 27 June 2012

Frivolous fun

So I saw this trim about 6 months ago on Lucy's brilliant Attic 24 blog. I genuinely thought "I'll never be able to make that. It looks so complicated and there are so many different stitches". 


After finishing a baby blanket (yet another ripple, more on that in the next post) I wanted something quick and easy that I could finish in an evening after a stressful day at work.  I remembered the lovely little trim for going round a jar. So I started and it was great! It was hard enough to be able to concentrate all the way through but not too hard to make me feel like I couldn't do it.
So ta da....


I am completely in love with it. I have had it burning with a little, green, fresh smelling tea light. I can see this being Christmas presents for people this year. Just need to start collecting more salsa jars. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Catherine, you won my cushion giveaway! Email me on justathought92@hotmail.com to claim your prize. Your trim looks very pretty by the way, I love the colours! Alice :)

    ReplyDelete